1.- There are 3 data centers: Center A、Center B、Center D
2.- The final distance between the centers is as follows:
- Distance between A and B is 9,197m of a single G652A single-mode fiber
- Distance between A and D is 23,439m of a single G652A single-mode fiber.
3.- The scenario to be deployed would be the following:
- 8-Port MUX-DEMUX over a single Fiber between centers A and B
- 8-Port MUX-DEMUX over a single Fiber between centers A and D
- The MUX-DEMUX must be connected to HP / Aruba 5406Rzl2 switches, so we need all the GBICS needed for this setup.
- Note that the customer wants 2 MUX-DEMUX in Center A, as shown in the diagram.
The only thing to keep in mind is that the MUX-DEMUX are connected directly to the HP / Aruba switches and not to the Cluster that had been defined in this scheme.
I am waiting for your news and any question you want to ask, if you give me an outline and a budget, we will proceed with the order as soon as possible.
by M***s on 11/11/2021