CWDM Mux Demux, single fiber, up to 9 channels, 1RU chassis, duplex LC/SC/ST/FC
FS.COM has specialized on optical wavelength division multiplexing from 1270-1610nm, 20nm spaced. Any channels up to 18 channels are available, like 7 channels, 13 channels and others. No external power supply is needed.
We offer various housing types for CWDM Mux Demux, ranging from 1RU 19” chassis and flexible plug-and-play module that allows network operators to spliced/pigtailed ABS modules that allows assisting system design and manufacturing. Duplex LC/SC/ST/FC connectors, UPC/APC polish are optional.
Different external functions could be combined, like cascade several muxes, by special service port with monitor/expansion/1310nm/1556nm port.
Front panel (9 Channels for reference)
Connectors, located on the front of the CWDM Mux Demux modules, are labeled and use the same color-coding that is used to indicate the wavelength of the individual CWDM transceivers. The connectors at the end of CWDM transceivers are similarly color-coded, which simplifies the process of connecting a CWDM transceiver to its associated device port.
Free to add monitor/expansion/1310nm/1550nm port for external functions
Monitor port: simplify turn-up operations of CWDM networks, and can be used for in-service monitoring of the CWDM signals by connecting an optical spectrum analyzer or a power meter, 1% ratio as default.
Expansion port: be used to cascade two MUX/DEMUX modules to double the channel capacity on the common fiber link. For example, two 4-Channel MUX/DEMUX modules can be cascaded to create an 8-Channel fiber common link.
1310nm port: allows the overlaid on an existing legacy 1310nm network such as 1000Base SFP LX, 10G SFP+ LR, 40G QSFP+ LR4 and 100G CFP LR4. When 1310nm legacy port is used, CWDM wavelengths 1270, 1290, 1310, 1330 and 1350nm should not be used.
1550nm port: lows the overlaid on an existing legacy 1550nm network such as 1000Base SFP ZX and 10G SFP+ ZR. When 1550nm legacy port is used, CWDM wavelengths 1510, 1530, 1550, 1570 and 1590nm should not be used.
Contact FS.COM, customize a best plug-and-play module to fit your space
Make to Order
Material (boards, front plate, adapters) may be provided by customer or by fs.com according to customer specifications, private labeling is welcomed.
1. The none connector and Fiber pigtail diameter options only support splice/pigtailed ABS box housing type
2. The connectors for common port, channels port and special service port could be different. For example, SC/APC for common port, LC/UPC for channel port are available.
3. The ratio for monitor would be 1% as default. 2%, 3%, 5%, etc, also available.
4. For any other requirements, please contact at email@example.com or call +1 253-277-3058 immediately.
Standardized Production Line
Standardized Production Line
Adjacent Channel Isolation
Non-adjacent Channel Isolation
Wavelength thermal stability
Insertion Loss thermal stability
-10 ~ +70
-40 ~ +80
Half 19"/1RU module or 1RU 19" Rack Chassis or 2-slot 1RU 19" Rack or Pigtailed ABS Module
1. Customization is available.
2. We can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Specified without connector, and add an additional 0.2dB loss per connector.