The optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) injects light pulses into one end of an optical fiber, analyzes the intensity of their reflection along a time axis, and thus measures the distance and loss in the optical fiber and detects the locations of connections and the loss at connections. This device is widely used by telecommunications carriers and communications construction companies for construction and maintenance of fiber-optic lines.
· A wealth of models for various measurement needs
· One OTDR unit and one OPM/VLS module can be selectively mounted on the mainframe including the operation panel, allowing flexible configuration.
· Because users can replace the OTDR unit and OPM/VLS module by themselves, they can flexibly respond to changes in test procedure and new measurement needs associated with evolution in optical communication technology.
· FTTx in-service testing/Testing through ≥1×64 splitter: (1625/1650nm with filter)
· Best-in-class performance and new functions